The Quality Development Department (QDD) is comprised of an astute team of professionals whose primary mission is to support the educational needs of personnel providing pre-hospital care in Lake County. Through the use of trend monitoring, skill assessment, general education, and a mentoring program for new hires and advanced placement, we anticipate and adapt to changes in the care that we, as a service, deliver.
Members of this team include:
- John Simpson, Chief Operations Officer
- Mike Hilliard, Training Officer
- Stewart Brown, District Chief, Field Training Coordinator
- Julie Treadwell, Clinical Quality Officer
- Sheryl Drew, Clinical Training Officer
Medical Direction provided by:
- Dr. Desmond Fitzpatrick, M.D., Medical Director
All members can be reached at 352.383.4554 during normal business hours.