NOTE: You must be logged in to access the following forms and calendar.
- Communications Inquiry Form
- EMD/EFD Discrepancy Report Form
- Equipment Serial Number Tracking Form – Weekly
- Special Event Planning Form
- Special Event Calendar
Property & Liability – Lake County – Effective 1 October 2012
During a Property & Liability claim, it is important that the manager/supervisor and employee communicate with one another to ensure that all information is obtained concerning the claim. The Human Resources Department is always available to answer questions or provide guidance concerning Property & Liability policies and procedures.
- Employee – All Lake County employees are required to immediately report to their Supervisor any incidents involving damage to Lake County property. The employee must not admit liability or offer a settlement in situations when damage is made to citizen(s) property.
- Management/Supervisory- Supervisors will immediately complete the property damage reports for incidents involving damage to Lake County or citizens’ property.
Property & Liability Reports
Property & Liability reports can be obtained from the Lake County intranet, either through the “Forms” Quick Link or by going to the Human Resources Property & Liability webpage through the intranet or the internet.
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that all appropriate reports are immediately completed, collected, and submitted to Human Resources by either attaching the reports to an email or sending the hard copies through inter-office mail immediately following an incident.
- Required: Lake County Property Damage – Supervisor Investigation
Supervisor must complete immediatelyfor incidents involving damage to County property, including buildings, vehicles and equipment.
- Required: Lake County Property Damage – Employee Statement
Employee must complete immediatelyfor incidents involving damage to County property, including buildings, vehicles and equipment.
- Required if Witness(es): Incident Report – Witness Statement
Witness must complete immediately if witness to any County property damage.
- Citizen Property Damage & Injury Report
The Supervisor must complete immediately for any County incident that involves injury and/or property damage to a citizen.
- Lake County Property Damage – Lightning Loss Affidavit
A Certified Electrician must complete following lightning damage to County property. The form must be notarized before forwarding it to Human Resources